Friday, December 7, 2007

Thanks Dear =)

Today i was touched by my Dear. The thing he did.....so silly but i love it =x Yesterdae when he suddenly fetched me home, i forgot to bring my medicine. Then this morning around 7am he called me and asked me to go down and take medicine, i was still sleeping then. when he told me that i was like 'huh'. I was really really very......happy? sad? guilty? touched? think all of it ba =p Was like he going to be late le as 7am there sure have traffic jam but he still think of me, think of my medicine... .... Thanks alot Dear! I simply love u =p

I just remembered today got ITEC lab test. I have totally forget about it and i din studied =x But luckily i know how to do *heng* and so happy i got full marks for it, 25/25. Teacher gave back the quiz as well and i scored 18/20 =D so happy! Actually dun intend to go my CDs de lesson de but end up i went cos today discussed group work =( After lesson around 7.30pm, i went to Tampiness Interchange to buy donuts for Dear as i going to his house =p I reached his house about 9pm, so happy to see him.

One day never see him like one month or one year never see him =x i just miss him so much!