mugging very hard for my tml Advanced Theory Test. I wanna put my heart into studying it but i kept feel like playing with Dear and watched TV. I dun have the heart to study. So i tried my very best to study while watching TV =x. During commercial, i tried to read everything and Dear Dear is lying beside me. If i got anything that i dun understand i will ask him =)
After watching TV, went out with Dear Dear, his mummy and bro to Civic Plaza to get some grocery cos his mummy got voucher. Even went out, i also bring along my book, but din study at all, bring for fun onli haha =x
Then at night, I stayed at Dear Dear's house cos if anything i dunno i can ask him by showing him the diagram rather than ask him over the phone whereby sometime he dunno wad i asking ended up 'bek cek' lol... ... I dunno what happen. My child temper came out again. I whined and whined saying that 'i really cant focus and couldn't get into my brain'. Then Dear Dear said 'u last min then study. tot u are good at memorising de y this time round u cant memorise?'. Then he taught me. While he teaching me, my tears rolled down, maybe becos the way he said is harsh?? i dunno either. then he asked 'y u cry? i teaching u can u sit properly or not?' wah he can be teacher lor so fierce.
Teached halfway i went to bathe. After my bathe, i really put my heart into studying it by seating at Dear's table while Dear was watching TV. Those that Dear said need to memorise de i will memorise one time and write it on a piece of paper. During commercial, he made a cup of honey for me to drink and when my honey is finished, he poured plain water for me. *sweet* I felt guilty for throwing temper at him when he treated me so good when he even taught me those i dunno de when sometime i asked him stupid quest regarding abt the advanced theory. is like the thing i asked him is common sense de =x So i smsed Dear Dear and apologised to him... ...
Think i gave myself too much stressed le cos i promised Dear that i can pass through one attempt unlike Basic Theory Test and i dun wan him to be disappointed with me as he taught me de. I dun wan him to think that i am stupid =x