1hr time off to meet sister and her hubby for steamboat at Soul Garden. I had an unpleasant experience in the train. What happened was that when i was about to seat, this bloody shit woman occupied 2 seats, sitting in the centre while waiting for her fren. I stood in front of her and kept staring at her. I was so bloody shit angry!!! I called hidayah and talked to her over the phone loudly telling her wad happened. I really cannot tahan and i took this woman photo and gonna put in Stomp. Ain't she is a DISGRACE to Singaporeans? What will other foreigners think when they see this? Not onli that, infront of her stood a old man and she dun bother to give up the seat him, WTH right!!!! Funniest part was that, when her fren alighted at AMK station, she dun dare to look at me, and when she about to alight at Yishun station, she took a photo of me....BUT....when the camera sound came out, she faster turned her head and see outside like not her like that. I was happened to talk to baby on the phone and i spoke loudly that 'Baby, u know hor that woman took my photo leh, she wants my photo can directly tell me de, i can BLUETOOTH to her, no need so secretive one. Oh i forgot AUNTIE dunno how to use BLUETOOTH. Wants to take my photo but scared let me know WTH!!!' 换成是你, you will also angry right?? Better dun let me see her again!!!!
This was the 1st time Hidayah's hubby ate Seoul Garden. I wanted to return the dinner money to sister, but she so stubborn that she dun wanna take. Little Ryan did not come along as he dozed off at grandma's house. While eating, we chit chatted about work stuff and personal life like how many accidents her hubby met before, how me and bf met, etc. Suddenly there was abit of argument between Hidayah and her hubby haha :x Her hubby cooked the clams for quite some time already but she still dun allow him to eat cos scared haven cooked yet, ate le will have food poisoning. But her hubby insisted that was cooked already so, when her hubby scooped all the clams to her bowl, Hidayah put it back into the soup to cook it longer lol! But after awhile they okie le. Scare me can! I told Hidayah that just now i really scared they quarelled over clams, she laughed and even told her hubby :s
Candid shot
Ah Bang, makan
Sayang, makan
Sweet Sweet Love
Sayang, makan
Sweet Sweet Love
This time round sister ate quite little. So unlike her hor :x oops! Before we went back home, we took photos.
Once again, Thank You sister and ur hubby for ur dinner treat ;p